EMIRATES PROPERTY SHOW 2022
Saturday - Dec 27, 2022 (9AM - 5PM)
London, United Kingdom
Emirates Property Show is the perfect platform to take your project to the global market. It will help you reach out to thousands of overseas and foreign investors. It brings powerful projects together for the ease and comfort of the Emirates ex-pats for whom the UK is home. The show will also offer insights into the real estate market from key players, details of upcoming projects from around United Arab Emirates, and a great opportunity for direct buyer-seller interaction.
Exploring the next property frontiers
Delivering impactful innovation at scale
Building a thriving UK property industry
TOPICS YOU WANT TO HEAR ABOUT, ISSUES AND CHALLENGES, & UNFORGETTABLE TAKEAWAYS.
Our keynotes will provide you access to the most impactful and powerful thought leaders on the program. Hear from high-profile thought leaders and Business Executives as they cover key business trends that are driving the future of work.
Our breakfast briefings are sessions which give you a chance to get a deeper perspective on a topic and also get the chance to get into debate on the topic. We’ve designed them to provide the chance for open and frank discussions about the current trends and challenges impacting the profession whilst enjoying delicious food in the company of industry colleagues.
Choose from workshops; Transform which are carefully designed to provide tangible takeaways and practical toolkits that deliver value and impact in the post-pandemic world.
Our CoLabs focus on a key business challenge. You will be guided through the process in small peer groups using design thinking or agile learning methods. Get to the heart of the issue and develop deeper insights, reach conclusions and formulate recommendations for the future. Our CoLabs give you tangible takeaways to be able to implement immediately into your organisation.
Illuminate us but make it quick! True to its name a lightning talk is a very short presentation on a current topic in a quick, insightful and clear manner.
Thought Exchange Roundtables
Sharing experiences and knowledge are key elements. These roundtable discussions with small groups of peers give you the chance to share perspectives on hot topics and key challenges facing the profession. Have your say on the topics you want to discuss on the day!
Envisioning the Workforce of 2030. Our expert panel made up of business thought leaders and executives will share their insights and pioneering research around the future of work. This interactive session looks beyond re-imaging how things are and towards innovating the endless possibilities of what they could be.
A masterclass is a means to present a real-world account on a particular topic, situation or event. Led by a speaker with expert knowledge or skills in a particular area these sessions often provide best-practice advice or insight into new or innovative solutions that are forging new paths.
Awards, CPD Points, Certificates & Digital Badges
An exclusive, glamorous affair, where the winner will be recognised for their outstanding contributions. Attendees get a certificate of attendance and can earn CPD points by attending the event.
ROUNDTABLE PANEL DISCUSSIONS
WE CORDIALLY INVITE YOU TO JOIN US FOR THE CONFERENCE & AWARDS
H.E. Salma Al Qubaisi
- President Al Qubaisi Holding Abu Dhabi
- Berkeleyme & MS Voice of Global Women President- Abu Dhabi
- Board Member- The Investors Club
- IT Planning & Strategy at ADNOC Logistics & Service
H.E. Aarefa Al Falahi
- Board Member, RAK Chamber of Commerce
- Board Member of RAK Insurance Company
- Board Member of Emirates Sports & Cultrual club
- Member of Board of RAK SME Association
- Chairman, RAK Chamber of Commerce Exhibition Committee
- Group CEO – Berkeley Middle East Holding
- Founding Director Berkeleyme & MS Voice of Global Women
- CEO – The Investors Club
- Dean- Berkeley School of Management Sciences
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO) – Berkeley Middle East Holding
As Berkeleyme Investors Club, caters to VIP level professionals, as a partner for the event, you have the opportunity to take advantage of the boutique, lounge style exhibition set up.
Generate new business
you can meet new customers and develop relationships with existing clients to further business opportunities in the region.
Increase brand exposure
you will get significant digital and printed brand exposure before, during, and after the event through our year-round marketing activities.
Network with industry leaders & potential buyers
Connect with potential clients and partners – dealers and distributors.
Stay up-to-date & competitive
Use the opportunity to stay current with the industry’s latest trends, and advancements and keep ahead of your competition.
Launch new products & services
The largest transport and mobility business platform and a perfect avenue for you to showcase your latest products and services to an engaged audience that is looking for new business opportunities.
Understand your product in the market
Many exhibitors benefit from the product and market testing that they carry out while exhibiting to gain general and industry opinion about their offerings.
WHAT OUR EXHIBITORS SAY ABOUT US
Attendees said attending our events was beneficial to their job as a result of the knowledge and networking at the event.
Exhibitors stated that event helped them to establish new business contacts.
Attendees said that event is run in a sustainable and responsible way by adoption of the Sustainable Development Goals.
WHY PARTICIPATE IN THE AWARDS?
We acknowledge the dynamic individual’s who has made outstanding contribution to nation as well as to business community over the past year. We seek to appreciate the invaluable individuals who work in such high-pressure positions and deliver the best value, and make it prominent how you give benefit of your enterprise. To assist us in our search for the top minds, we invite you to make your voice heard via a nomination, so we can showcase those who strive to promote the growth and deserve to be commended.
SHOWCASE YOUR BRAND
- Being a part of Future Workplace Awards provides your brand access to global and regional marketing platforms via online media.
- Your participation affirms that your organisation is investing in HR and has an active agenda to improve your workplace, satisfying current employees and attracting talent.
RECOGNISE & MOTIVATE YOUR TEAMS
- Entering the Future Workplace Awards is a way to thank and honour valued employees and to show you care about the future of your workplace, making you more attractive as an employer.
- Your award application helps reflect on the achievements, challenges and areas of improvement which is vital for any developing business.
- Being nominated, shortlisted or winning an award can help boost staff morale and improve motivation.
CELEBRATE IN STYLE
- The awards are an excellent opportunity to network virtually with hundreds of senior HR professionals, showcase your work and learn from others.
- Celebrate all the hard work and successes of the industry with awards, covering every aspect of work including; Employee Experience, HR Technology, Recruiting, L&D and Achieving Excellence in HR.
PLACE YOUR BUSINESS AT THE HEART OF HR IN THE MIDDLE EAST
This is your chance to get your brand noticed, enhance your company image, increase your network and, of course, grow your business at this unique conference. The benefit will be getting great promotions and receiving some free tickets to the conference as part of the deal. We will have an excellent range of sponsorship opportunities available. If you are interested in discussing specific sponsorship opportunities, get in contact with us.
BE SEEN, BE HEARD AND NETWORK WITH OVER 3,000 ATTENDEES ALL INVESTED IN HR
Raise your profile. Make and reinforce connections. Increase brand awareness via exhibition or sponsorship packages that connect you to a highly motivated HR audience.
Sponsorship and exhibition
With over 5,000 attendees, make sure you take part. It’s the place to raise your profile, showcase your latest solutions and meet the right decision makers with purchasing power.
In-person and digital opportunities
Maximise your exposure, amplify your message and generate valuable new business leads.
Ownership of a bespoke event alongside we give direct access to your target audience – a proven way to convert leads and drive new business.
TELL US YOUR GOALS
In today’s tech driven world stand out from your competitors:
- Feature articles, spotlight interviews and opinion pieces
- Panel-discussions, online round-tables and speaking opportunities
- TV coverage
- Custom infographic creation and distribution
For Brand Awareness:
- Community advertising and sponsorship
- Newsletter and email banner sponsorship
- Targeted email and messaging
- Content syndication and sponsored social
For Lead generation:
- Custom whitepaper creation or distribution
- Report creation or distribution
- Dedicated webinar or Digital Week sponsorship
- Custom research and sponsored surveys
Please submit the form with your details to attend the event. We will send the invitation with QR code for the attendees.
For Attendees & Visitors: “Entrance is strictly by invitation only”
REGISTER AS DELEGATE
Director – Business Development
Director – Business Development
Assistant Operations Manager
Office: Berkeley Middle East, 26th floor, Sheikh Rashid Tower, Dubai World Trade Centre, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Mobile/ Whatsapp: +971 (0) 55 200 5756